Parking Violations

The Clerk-Treasurer is responsible for receiving funds for parking violations in Greenfield.

Payment can be mailed to:
City of Greenfield
10 South State Street
Greenfield, IN 46140

Or made in person from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday at the above address.
Please note: all other traffic violations should be taken or mailed to the county at

Hancock County Clerk's Office
9 East Main Street, Room 213
Greenfield, IN 46140