My Energy Data


  My Energy Data is back and ready for use!

The My Energy Data reporting tool is now ready for use again. Please note the following information.
1) You will need to create a new account. The previous accounts were not moved over to the new system.
2) Electric tracking is complete and should be working as expected.
3) Water tracking is not yet completed, a tentative date of March 2019 is the current target for launching water tracking.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at

Login to My Energy Data

City Phone Directory

Mayor's Office - 317-477-4300
Clerk Treasurer - 317-477-4310
Utility Billing - 317-477-4330
Planning (Permits) - 317-477-4320
Street Department - 317-477-4380
Power and Light - 317-477-4370
Wastewater Department - 317-477-4360
Park Cemetery - 317-477-4387
Pothole Hotline - 317-325-1680
Parks and Recreation - 317-477-4340
Water Department - 317-477-4350
Animal Management - 317-477-4367