Indiana 811


If you’re planning to dig on your property, a free call to 811 is the most important thing you can do to avoid hitting underground utility lines, keeping you and your neighborhood safe. Below are five steps to follow when working with Indiana 811 to notify the utility operators in your area of your intent to dig. Remember, the call and utility locating process are free. If you have any questions or concerns during the process, don’t hesitate to call Indiana 811. We are open 24/7 to take your call!

More information can be found on the Indiana 811 website here.