Special Events Permits

Calendar icon  

Need a Special Event Permit?


Special event permits for block parties, both public and private, require a permit. Permits are handled through the Greenfield Parks and Recreation Department. To apply for a permit simply download the below form and open it in Adobe PDF Reader. Once open, you can complete the permit and digitally sign it. Then either email it to banderson@greenfieldin.org.

We have included a permit application that is not a electronic form for those who prefer to complete the form by hand and email, or carry in, a written copy.

NOTE: We do not recommend you complete the form in your web browser even though many browsers such as Firefox, Edge, Chrome will open the PDF.


Download Digital PDF Form

Download Blank PDF Form

City Phone Directory

Mayor's Office - 317-477-4300
Clerk Treasurer - 317-477-4310
Utility Billing - 317-477-4330
Planning (Permits) - 317-477-4320
Street Department - 317-477-4380
Power and Light - 317-477-4370
Wastewater Department - 317-477-4360
Park Cemetery - 317-477-4387
Pothole Hotline - 317-325-1680
Parks and Recreation - 317-477-4340
Water Department - 317-477-4350
Animal Management - 317-477-4367